Below is a brief explanation of the Burial Permission Policies. You will need to contact us for additional information.
- The land was given by Daniel and Julia Arwine when the community was small and most of the families were related by blood or marriage.
- The management of the Cemetery is provided by interest received from gifts made by descendants of these original settlers.
- It is not a public cemetery since the Charter does not empower the directors to sell lots, and it is a “Not for Profit” organization.
- There are only a few spaces remaining and these are reserved for families of the supporting members of the Association.
- Under the Charter of the Arwine Cemetery Association, the directors have the sole right to determine interment. The right is by permit only.